Major duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the health and wellbeing of poultry stocks
- Collecting eggs from floor and manual and automatic nests
- Feeding and handling chickens
- Collecting and documenting birds
- Farm cleanout – washing/sweeping floors, dismantling/cleaning feed pans
- Other duties as required
To be successful for this position you must be physically fit with the ability to complete manual handling tasks, must be able to work on your feet all day.
This position is paid at the hourly rate of $22.86 plus penalties.
Please send your CV/resume to email@example.com.
We thank you for your application.