We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic cook, who is passionate about cooking to join our DIDO team at our Camp near Gingin area.
Your mission in this role is to deliver top quality, tasty and consistent food in a timely manner.
– 2/1 Roster
– Accommodation and food included
– Immediate start
– Sponsorship possibility for visa holders
You will be responsible for:
– Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch & dinner for up to 40 people to a consistently high standard
– Maintain a high standard of food safety, hygiene & stock control
– Working independently and in team environment to produce dishes in a timely manner
We are seeking someone that has
– Passion and creativity towards food
– Fantastic attention to detail
– Ability to work under time constraints
– Can work independently and within team environment
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, qualifications and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions available at a Farm located near Donnybrook!
We are seeking 4 individuals which are motivated, reliable, physically fit and can work unsupervised.
Duties include: weeding, whipper snipping, mowing & planting trees.
Mondays till Fridays, $25.41 p/hour + Superannuation.
If you are interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Regional Work for 2nd or 3rd Working Holiday Visa
Super & Tax
We will make contributions to your selected superannuation fund. If you do not have a fund we will allocate one for you. We calculate the correct amount of tax depending on your situation, enabling you to submit an accurate tax return.
We can arrange accommodation for all our workers. However, it is recommended that you have your own transport. We can arrange carpooling with other workers upon occasion.
All our employees are screened using the Australian Government Visa Checking Facility. You can work safe in the knowledge that all co-workers are legally entitled to do so.