FIFO 2/1 chef required at a camp located approx 250km north east of Carnarvon.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic chef, who is passionate about cooking to join our FIFO team. Your mission in this role is to deliver top quality, tasty and consistent food in a timely manner.
2/1 Roster from Perth
Flights, Accommodation and Meals Provided
$40,- p/hour FLAT
You will be responsible for:
– Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch & dinner for 10 – 12 people to a consistently high standard
– Maintain a high standard of food safety, hygiene & stock control
– Working independently to produce dishes in a timely manner
We are seeking someone that has
– Passion and creativity towards food
– Fantastic attention to detail
– Ability to work under time constraints
– Can work independently and within team environment
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, qualifications and motivation to email@example.com
Position available for 1 individual at our clients vineyard near Gingin!
We are seeking someone which is motivated, reliable, physically fit and is able to work unsupervised.
Duties include desuckering, planting, irrigation work etc.
You need to be available and commit for at least 2 or 3 months, Mondays till Fridays, 38 hours per week and you’ll get paid $24.72 per hour.
You’ll need your own transport as no public transport is available.
If you are interested please email your resume & motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional work for 2nd and 3rd Working Holiday Visa
We are currently seeking a handyman which is keen to work at our clients farm near Donnybrook.
Duties & responsibilities
– Lawn trimming & weeding
– Rubbish Disposal & cleaning bins
– Exterior / interior window cleaning
– Maintain vehicles
– General upkeep of outdoor homestead duties (carports / patio cleaning etc.)
– Person needs to be a real handyman and able to perform a range of maintenance duties independently when required
You need to be able to commit for at least 2 months and be available from Mondays till Fridays. Start ASAP.
Position is valid for 2nd and 3rd WHV.
If you are interested please send your resume & motivation to email@example.com
Super & Tax
We will make contributions to your selected superannuation fund. If you do not have a fund we will allocate one for you. We calculate the correct amount of tax depending on your situation, enabling you to submit an accurate tax return.
We can arrange accommodation for all our workers. However, it is recommended that you have your own transport. We can arrange carpooling with other workers upon occasion.
All our employees are screened using the Australian Government Visa Checking Facility. You can work safe in the knowledge that all co-workers are legally entitled to do so.